Saturday, October 06, 2007

Sneaking Away

Ok, I never thought I would see the day were I would sneak away from my puppy! Coco has been asleep for hours now. She is the kind of dog that can't sleep alone. She slept in the noisy living room just to not be alone. Then she has been asleep on my stomach while I was on the computer. I was getting pretty sweaty so she had to have been hot. So I took her in the bedroom and half way laid down with her. She woke up of course and plopped right down back to sleep. Then when I tried to get up she woke up and gave that 'Mommy where are you going?' look. So I laid back down with her for a little while longer and slid off the bed in slow motion, not waking her this time. She is just so wore out. We went over to my mom's and my dad loves her. So she got played with a lot. Gretchen is even starting to like her! Then after there the kids came back to my house to spend the night. She has had a busy evening. I am so glad I got her! She is so much like a baby though. I love it.
Today went pretty well. I am trying so hard not to turn on the air conditioner, so we can save on our electric bill. It is pretty hot in here. I have all the windows open and the fans are on, but it just isn't pulling the air in from the out side the way we need it too. Plus I have been running laundry all day. I wanted to get it all caught up. I got my clothes and Chris's clothes packed for next Friday. I am so excited about it. Exactly one week from today!
I bit the inside of my lip today while I was eating a chicken pot pie. It is kinda karma, because I don't really care for pot pies. But I was just eating it because we don't have a lot of food in the house. It never really healed and so I have this spot on the inside of my lip that kinda tastes like pennies. Weird, and slightly uncomfortable.
I put on one of my pairs of jeans this morning and I felt like I had gained ten pounds! That either means I need to exercise more or my period is going to start soon. So I need to make sure while I am packing stuff up that I don't pack up my pads, or comfortable pants.

No comments: