Saturday, October 06, 2007

Thoughts

I was laying bed napping with my puppy, and a lot of thoughts came to me. You know there are so many topics that people say we can't talk about. Like religion, politics, and stuff like that. I think it because people like to argue. Because I don't mind talking about these things, but then I am really open minded. It would take a really long explanation, but basically I agree with everything in a sense. OK, to explain myself better, take abortion for example. I am pro-choice, but against abortion. I think that the only reason that a woman should have an abortion is to preserve herself. Basically only abort if it going to kill her. Because there are tons of couples who would love to adopt a baby! So basically I am on both sides of the tracks.
But besides all that, I had the weirdest dream a little while ago. I was driving and a cop pulled me over. I had to get out of the car to talk to him. Well it was him and this female cop. They both started asking me questions about where I was going and what I was doing. They were getting really mean and said that if I kept dressing like that they were going to take away my drivers license!! I was only wearing a tank top and jeans! So they finally let me go and I went to my moms, and was crying my eyes out. Because all I own is like what I had on. But my mom was too busy to comfort me because her friend was pregnant or something and they and just went out and bought all this huge baby stuff and were too busy trying it all out. All though the lady who was pregnant looked bored.
So whats that supposed to mean???

No comments: