Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Post!!!

Okay I know I have not written in a while so this will probably be a long post, your eyes may bleed when you are done reading it all. If it is short when I am done, then HA! fooled you! Just kidding, but I am going to write my little heart out.
I have missed my Internet sooo badly. I had it shut off before the move and swore to myself I would not have new service put in until after we emptied the other house completely. This way I would not be distracted and stuff. In between this time and that time, we moved into our new home!! I am now officially a home owner! I love it here, the only major issue is the basements floods, so we have to get some exterior work done, before we can make it livable done there. I am going to turn this two bedroom house into a four bedroom eventually.
Oh, and I am now back among working people. My old manager at GoodWill called me and asked me to come back. I said yeah, because I loved that job a ton. I have already worked two days and I have 28 hours next week. While we are talking about jobs, I also have a interview for Heritage manor tomorrow that I have to go to. I would love to get hired on there, they have benefits! So we will see what happen with that. I will probably have to work two jobs. But I happen to like money so it will be okay. I think.
Coco has gained a whole pound! She is up to 3 pounds now. I love her so much. She is actually starting to use her puppy pads, but she gets confused a lot because she is so small and we keep moving all the furniture around. So I would have a hard time finding the bathroom too if I was her.
We got the Internet hooked up this morning, but they messed up a bunch of stuff and it didn't start working until a hour or so ago. Chris had to go into work early, so I got on here FINALLY. I have really missed the Internet, have I mentioned that yet??
Jeremy and Zack are back in my bedroom building me a closet that Chris and I designed. But if we ever move out we have to take it apart, because it can only go up and down the hallway because it is so big. But I really need it because I own a lot of clothes. Don't believe me? There are two 5 foot long dressers in my office/living room/dining room and they are full of clothes as well as a 2 shelves on a 5 foot book shelf. Plus I haven't even unpacked every thing. I can't find my pants!! Luckily I can go for a long time before I run out of clean clothes.
Then there is Zoe. She has been running around the house like a mad cat. Well now we can't find her, so we think it may be baby time. I wasn't expecting anything until at least November. But she may just be hiding because the boys are running power tools.
Okay I think maybe I might possibly be done writing for now. I think I may need to supervise the boys, if they screw up my closet I just may have to hurt them.

No comments: