Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wonderful Date






I had a absolutly wonderful date with Todd. I had so much fun. We went to lake Red Rock. It was a spur of the moment idea. I was a little nervous at first but that wore off very quickly. I feel so comfortable around him. We both took some nice pictures. I put some of the pictures I really liked up here. Most are of the view, but one is of the little hike we went on. I saw a lot of beautiful views and we talked a lot. It was so nice and refreshing. He is so easy to talk to and funny too. We went down by the waters edge, and there was a lot of drift wood. The rocks were worn down and it was just neat. The wind was just right, and it just felt so nice. I wore flat shoes, so I wasn't going to go climbing around. But he totally amazed me when he just climbed down the edge and was taking pictures of everything. It was just a wonderful unqiue date. I see him again and sunday. I can't wait.

No comments: