Saturday, October 27, 2007

Weekend Finally

I am so glad it is finally the weekend. I am so happy to be off work. I have tons of cleaning to do, but I can't wait to get it done. I have Mickey and Holden for the night. Mickey has some sores from sweating. So she had to soak in the tub. Mom still doesn't have a tub, just a shower. Mickey is on the floor and Holden fell alseep in the chair. I like having them here, but I am so wore out. I guess I am just not one of those people who can work five days straight. I like my schedule to very.
I picked up some bread some HyVee tonight and Chris is going to make me french toast in the morning. I am excited, but then not really, because he going to make it for me at 6 in the morning. I need to call Linda tomorrow too.
Oh, and I so going to bed now, Jeremy is standing behind me singing the crabs song. It is from Dave Chapelle. I am not sure if I spelled his last name right.

No comments: