Friday, October 05, 2007

Busy Day

Wow, okay, today was a really busy day! I got up really early to go with Linda to DesMoines. We went to this house this lady is trashing out and got a bunch of stuff. I got a ton of clothes I am going to wash, two really nice white cabinets for down stairs, and a bunch of odds and ends. Me, Chris and Zack went. It was a really productive trip! Linda was so fun to go with. We were all so beat, and tired afterwards though! Chris says no more trips like that until after we move! I had a ton of fun. Coco was with me the whole time. She is such a good girl. She even went potty for my mom when I went over to her house for dinner. It was fun over there. I gave her the fish from Lindas and she went out and bought the fish a friend. It was kinda funny. I spent some time with Jeremy. I am still a little upset over everything, but he is coming home tomorrow night. I do miss him. I am heading out for the night. Poor little Coco is ready for bed. She and I sleep together every night and if I take naps during the day. I think me and her will be really close and thats what I wanted.

No comments: