Sunday, October 07, 2007

Early Start

I had a early start this morning. Me and Chris got up shortly after 8 and went to Desmoines and picked up a load of free clothes. I was hopeing more of them would have fit me or Mickey, but no such luck. Some of them I can consign, but that won't be until after we move. I did how ever get some new clothes for the boys. I got this t-shirt I am going to ask Jeremy if he wants, as a joke. It is a pink Iowa State shirt. I think it will be funny.
I don't have a lot of other plans today besides I think at some point I should go get boxes from moms and Lindas. Maybe from McDonalds too. I am really excited about the move. We only have 5 more days until we move! I have to call and find out tomorrow and find how much for sure we have to put down. Then I have to call the electric company and get that set to transfer. I just can't wait. I have decided where to put me and chris's desks and where I am going to keep all my stuff for sale. I just can't wait.

No comments: