Sunday, October 07, 2007

No time to Play

Well, I am home alone and this is pretty unusual. I am getting more boxes packed up. The only issue is I am out of boxes. Plus I let Chris take the car to work. I really need to go over to my moms and borrow her vacuum. Linda was really nice and gave me one, but it didn't work. It may just need cleaned out or something, but it wasn't really picking stuff up. So I am back to a no vacuum dilemma. I have been trying to get things cleaned up and done, but it just seems like I am not getting any where. There is so much stuff I can't pack because we use it all. Coco is getting annoyed with me because I am not playing with her. So I have to keep stopping and playing with her. Poor baby, she just wants to play. Cy has a attitude problem. He wants to play with any one but her. He was playing with her a little bit last night, but I am worried he would hurt her. We haven't seen the attic at the new house yet. I am hopeing to be pleasantly suprised. We know there is an attic because there are two windows up there and they are open. I am just wondering how long they have been open. Because the house belonged to a little old lady. If it was hard to get up there I don't see some little old lady doing that. But I am wondering how much space is up there. I am just one of those people I hate to waste useable space. Like the basement, it is as big as the upstairs floor. Throw down some carpet and walls, and you might as well be living in a two story house! So I am very excited. My dad is going to do some work on the kitchen, so it is bigger. Eventually I am going to put a bathroom down stairs. What sucks though, is even if I put two more bedrooms down stairs and a bathroom, if I sell it they don't count. So basically some one has to discover that the house is twice as useful as it is listed as.

No comments: