Friday, October 19, 2007

Cleaning Done

I a ton of cleaning done today. I am so happy with our new home. Chris took his college entrance exams today. I am so proud of him. If it weren't for his parents ruining his chances at college when he got out of high school, he could have been done by now. But this is better any way because the schools in Iowa are so much better then South Carolina schools.
Anyways, Coco is peeing most of time on her puppy pads. I am so proud of her. I love that she can be a super hyper little thing, but then is my little lap buddy too.
My job interview went well, but I don't think it will work out because they are wanting a bunch of short shifts that would interfere with my GoodWill job. So I probably won't end up there. But thats ok, nursing homes can be kinda sad.
I found a bunch of my Hallloween decor today!! I put a bunch up, including this awesome string of lights that are really cute, they are little pumpkins. Oh and I carved a pumpkin on my facebook. It is cute. I let Mickey and Holden do one too. They had fun with it.
I am getting excited though, because my mom is going to have a Halloween party/House warming party. I think we are going to have our house warming party some time early November.
Chris has been a total sweet heart to me today, but then he feels kinda bad about this morning. I went in to wake him up and he scratched me. He didn't mean too but I was supposed to wake him up and he got grumpy. He felt so bad. It is ok though. He is in making chili spaghetti for dinner. He is such a good cook. All the boys are. I am one lucky girl. Me and Zack have been getting along better lately. Which is good for everyone. I am just glad we got so much done around the house today. The living room is useable, the kids are in watching the movie Cars. Zack is too. Today has been pretty good.

No comments: