Monday, October 01, 2007

Packing

I got more packing done today. I cleaned out my closet completely. Then I got a ton of the living room packing done. I got on Zack and Jeremy's case so that they finally got their room cleaned up. The laundry is caught up for the most part. I am glad about that. I don't have a lot of clothes out for me. I wish I could move some of the furniture out of the house, I would feel like I am getting more done. I just have a bunch of naked furniture laying around. I am just glad it is only 11 days!! I am so counting down. I took a bunch of clothes to the consignment shop earlier today. Then I went and paid the water bill. The electric came in the mail so I got it sent off and bought some stamps. I am trying to pay the bills as soon as they come. I don't have to pay my last months rent, they are going to take it out of my deposit! Which saves me in the end. Oh, and I have to go over to Chris's job in a little bit and pick a full size bed from Chris's boss as a moving in gift. Thats pretty cool I think. But we will have to put it in the basement in the new house, because there won't be enough room for it.

No comments: