Friday, October 19, 2007

Interview

OK, I am up, but so tired. I have a job interview today at 2. I need to find my hair clips so I can put my hair up in a bun. It is driving me nuts not being able to. I love my hair and all but we need time apart. Today won't be too interesting I assume because I work at 4, at GoodWill and then my interview. Other then that a whole lot of nothing going on. Jeremy doesn't have school, so he will probably sleep all day. Then Zack is in sleeping as well. His dad stopped by last night and should come by some time today. Which is good because he is supposed to give me 5 bucks and take our empty cardboard boxes. I just realized that I am the only one not sleeping. Coco is laying here in my lap, passed out. All the boys are sleeping, and Cy and Zoe are not to be found. It was funny last night Cy was snoring in the hallway. The boys got my closet put together, Chris has a few final things to do before it is finished.
I had this bad dream last night that I had to check my water coming out of my pipes in the bath tub to see if they had this bug or poison or something in it. So I took home this test and tried it and we had it and I was freaking out. Then my dream switched over to me and Chris walking around this weird carnival place looking at used fridges. This one makes sense, because we need one. But every time we found one we liked and could afford, then it would have a tag on it saying some one had either bought it or reserved it. SO that was tons of fun. Oh and then Chris got a bunch of ice cream and was carrying it on his shoulder and was dropping it on the floor and I was really mad at him, because the place we were at was all hard wood floors and he got in trouble for dropping it. I was so mad and frustrated in my dream. Then some little girl was bugging me to do my hair, which happens a lot and I usually like but in my dream I had already taken the time to do it up and detailed braids and didn't want it messed with. But they kept bugging me. So yeah, not so great dreams last night.
But speaking of my hair, I need to go look for those clips and get me something to eat.

No comments: