Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Money and Bills

I think about the weirdest things before I go to sleep at night. I was thinking about how difficult it has been lately for me to keep track of the bills and such through the move. I have a hard time remembering if I paid it or if I just paid some of it. So I decided I was going to keep a detailed report in a not book. I takes a lot to write it all out. Because I am also writing out side notes for every transaction, describing what and why. This way if I look back in a months time I can figure out how much I spent when and where. I think I am getting too loose with the money and I need to tighten up a bit with it. I want to keep more detailed track of what I do, even cash and such. This way I have a better idea of were the money is flowing. If I can get that I can figure out ways to save more money. Which will be good, because with me dating Todd I have a feeling I will be spending a lot more gas money, so I can see him. I could only go back about 6 days when I started the notebook this morning. Before that I really don't remember all the details of the transactions.
Mom is having me and Koty go in and resign our advertiser routes. Mom told me that Koty and Jeremy are tired of doing them. Which is fine with me. So I have to go do that in a just a little bit. I also have to stop by the bank and deposit my GoodWill pay check. I got paid late. But it is ok, it is just nice to have a regular paycheck again. Mom is trying to get on at Prairie Meadows with Butch. If she gets on there, when my birthday rolls around they are going to try to get me hired on there too. Which would be really awesome because they pay like $10 starting for a lot of the positions. Plus they awesome benefits and right now I have none.
I had this nightmare last night that I got in a fight with my manager at GoodWill and like clocked out and left in the middle of my shift. And I was at home freaking out and my heart was racing and I kept saying I need to get back to work right now, but I kept finding ways to stall going back. So I don't know whats up with that.

No comments: