Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Reading

I used to read all the time. Like a book a week. I loved it. I lived in my books, each one was a new and exciting adventure. When I was younger my mom said to me she read a lot, but now she doesn't. All I could think back then, was why give up reading? Nothing would ever make me do that. Then one day I realized, that life made me do that. I don't have the time I used to to read. It really bums me out. I have this application on facebook where you list all the books you have read, and I thought oh yeah this will be easy. Because I have read hundreds of books in my time. But then I came to realize it was really hard because of the fact that I have not hardly read anything in forever! It makes me kinda sad. SO I am going to try to bring reading back into me life, because it brought me so much joy.

No comments: