Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Raining!

I have been hiding out at home today because it has been raining forever. Not just a little rain, like the kind of rain were you expect to see Noahs Ark coming down the street. So I have just been staying home, and being quiet. It is weird for me to be home. The rain is peaceful though, but it just makes me sleepy. Chris actually doesn't work today for once. It is nice to have him home. Zack has been working all day, so it has been just the two of us. Me and Jeremy got in a big fight yesterday. So he is staying with mom for a while. I don't know if I want him to come back or not. I am still pretty upset over the whole thing. Oh, last night me and Zack got a full size bed home! We actually got the top mattress to fit in the back seat of my honda!! It was awesome. We felt so accomplished. Zack is sleeping on it at night now. He really likes it. I think when we move I am going to try to make a full size bunk bed. Because now we have two full size beds. I could still use a bunk bed that has a twin on top and full on bottom, it would be much easier to fit inside the house. But I have looked all over and not much luck.

No comments: